So, you’re the proud owner of some new Ace & Tate frames? Congrats! Let’s keep this good thing going.
We have a 60-day no-questions-asked return policy so, if you change your mind or need a tune-up in this time, please pop by or get in touch. We’ll do all we can to make you happy.
To keep your specs in tip top condition, check out our care guide. You wear them every day, why not show them some love?
For when something really goes wrong:
- We provide a two (2) year warranty on all our products. If you have a problem with your product, please bring it to your local store, or contact us. Our team will be more than happy to help you find a solution. Heads up – from 31 December 2021, we’re no longer shipping to Andorra, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Slovakia, and Slovenia. We’re still reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org though, so drop us an email if you have any questions about your warranty. Our team will be more than happy to help you find a solution.
- We understand that every case is unique, but we do have a general approach to dealing with glasses damaged during the two year warranty period: If a product is defective, we will replace it for free. If the same item isn’t available any more, we’ll exchange it for something similar, or give you a refund.
Clip-on Compatibility Guide
Customers who carry glasses with a positive (+) Spherical prescription are recommended to opt for our flatter Premium Lenses when combining them with a Clip-on. This will reduce the risk of the lens touching the clip-on or being scratched by dirt/grit trapped between the layers.
When the Spherical prescription is over +4.00 we do not recommend using a Clip-on at all.
Some exceptions to the rule
We can’t replace them if the following applies to your glasses:
- They were damaged deliberately or through neglect
- They have been used improperly or carelessly
- They have normal wear and tear
- They have been damaged by cleaning without following our care guide
If your frames are damaged beyond repair outside of the two year warranty period, we’re sorry, but we can’t replace them. Maybe it’s time for a new look?