How to find your PD
Wanna get your glasses just right? Then it’s important you know your Pupillary Distance — or PD for short. It might seem technical, but we’ll get your head around it in no time.
Use our tool for the quickest way to figure out your PD. Get your laptop or phone camera ready and follow these instructions:
- Rest your phone or computer on a steady surface in a well-lit room.
- Turn up the volume, so you can hear the instructions.
- Look directly into the camera, not at yourself, despite the temptation.
- If you wear glasses, take them off.
- Grab your bank card (or anything with a magnetic strip). Light coloured cards work best.
- Click start scan — make sure you’ve allowed access to your camera, or all this will be for nothing.
- Hold the bank card by its top corner and hold it flat on your forehead. We might ask you to make small adjustments — just go with it.
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll have your PD. Please send it to our CX team to be added to your order